The Brave browser is a good alternative for these on the lookout for a privacy-focused browser that doesn’t sacrifice velocity and efficiency. It additionally has a ton of nice options like ad-blocking and anti-tracking baked in. But what about Brave browser extensions? Is there such a factor? The excellent news is that Brave is constructed round Chromium (the identical open-source core used for Chrome) and subsequently helps all Chrome extensions proper from the Chrome Web Store.
Don’t have Brave? We extremely suggest it! You can obtain it without spending a dime from the hyperlink under.
Get the Brave Browser now
How to put in Brave browser extensions
To set up a Brave browser extension from the Chrom Web Store, simply observe these simple steps:
- Browse the shop and discover the extension you’re inquisitive about.
- Click on Add to Chrome on the top-right of the extension’s web page.
- A notification will seem detailing permissions and different information you’re granting the extension entry to:
- Click “add extension”
That’s it! As you possibly can see, the method is similar to the way it works in Chrome.
How to take away or modify extensions
Decide you wish to disable or take away an extension? Here’s how:
- You can at all times disable, take away, or view different choices for put in extensions by going to the hamburger menu within the higher proper hand and choosing Extensions.
- You’ll now see an extensions window much like this:
- You can now allow/disable from the toggle on the underside proper of every extension, hit take away to uninstall it, or particulars to study extra concerning the extension.